09.06.2014 22:58, —
Priority Rural Assessment (PRA ) - the first step to genuine partnership between citizens and local self-governments
- What is a local self-governance?
- Transparency and participation of citizens as an important principle of local self-government
- Why is it beneficial to learn opinion of population?
- Meaning of priority in the context of resource shortage
- What is PRA?
- PRA as part of citizens’ participation model in addressing issues of local significance in partnership with LSG
- In which cases does LSG apply PRA?
- Why can one trust in PRA results?
- Example of PRA in solving the problems of rural community